Click Here for a Covid-19 Update:
In the interest of protecting our clients and employees so that we can continue to provide care to our patients during the coronavirus outbreak:
Doctor and Tech Appointments:
- When you arrive at Towne, please stay in your vehicle and call us at 703-777-6350 to let us know you are here and what type of vehicle you are in.
- A hospital team member will come out to talk to you and bring your pet(s) in for an exam or technician appointment. Please stay in your vehicle and wait in the parking lot. Once the doctor has examined your pet he or she will call you or come out to your vehicle to discuss your pet. For technician appointments, a team member will bring your pet back to you once services are complete. If you prefer to come inside with your pet you may but we strongly discourage this except in times of emergency or euthanasia.
- Once your appointment is completed, payment can be processed over the phone or with a member of the hospital team in the parking lot.
- We are now offering telemedicine. Please click here to learn more.
Dropoffs and Surgeries
- When you arrive at Towne, please stay in your car and call us at 703-777-6350 to let us know you are here and what type of vehicle you are in.
- Once the check-in area is available, a hospital team member will come out to assist you in bringing your pet into the building and we will have you fill out the appropriate authorization forms. (You may also complete these ahead of time online). If you prefer to stay in your car, we can accommodate that as well.
- A Doctor or other team member will call you with an update and discharge directions for your pet when procedures are complete.
- When picking up your pet later in the day, please notify us of your arrival as above. Payment can be processed over the phone or at your car.
- We will bring your pet to you in the parking lot.
- Please call the office or submit refill requests online.
- Call us when you arrive and we will take your payment over the phone or at the car.
- We will deliver the prescriptions to your car.
Towne Animal Clinic provides personalized compassionate veterinary care fostering the bond between our clients and their pets.
At Towne Animal Clinic, the Leesburg veterinary hospital of Doctors Len Rice, Jason Bollenbeck, Melissa Derbin, Tyler Barrett, and Elizabeth Byers, we listen carefully to your concerns about your companions, communicate our recommendations thoroughly, and respect your role in their health care team. Families throughout Leesburg, Loudoun County, Maryland, West Virginia, and Northern Virginia trust us with the care of their pets. We hope that we can serve you and your pets as well!
“Dr. Rice is very thorough with his explanations. He personally phones after a visit asking for an update regarding recovery or with test results. He always makes himself available to answer my questions and/or concerns.”
“Dr. Derbin is the best. She is the most professional, informative and caring veterinarian I have ever met. She listens to pet owners and provides a wonderful level of comfort in all aspects of exams and surgeries.”
“I have recommended Towne Animal Clinic to several friends and my parents. And will continue to do so with everyone I know with pets. Without hesitation, I can say their personalized service is second to none.”
Congratulations, Dr. Bollenbeck!
The results are in from the annual Loudoun Now Favorites Poll. Dr. Jason Bollenbeck was the winner for the Favorite Veterinarian! Congratulations!
We look forward to seeing you.
New Client Information
Everything you need for your first visit.
5% cash back rewards.
Access your medical records, get medication reminders, and more with this free app.
Towne Animal Clinic Care Fund
Provides humane treatment for pets that would otherwise not receive care.
No Interest on purchases of $200 or more if paid in full within 6 months.