Insurance & Payments
Find a payment solution that works for your budget.
We require full payment at the time of service. Please call us if you have questions about our accepted forms of payment.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Personal checks (with proper identification)
- Pet insurance (see below)
- CareCredit (see below)
First Visit Discount available for first time clients & patients to Towne Animal Clinic. Download & print this coupon, then present it at your first visit.
Benefits for you and your pet! For a $99.00 annual fee, you receive:
- Two free physical exam and a complimentary nail trim for use anytime during the membership year
- 5% cashback rewards on every purchase which can be used for future professional services
- 10% off dental procedures and products all year round (including pre-anesthetic screening, fluids, dental diets, and treats)
Pet insurance works well in cases of injury and illness. Pet insurance premiums are paid on a monthly basis and can be used to help offset some of your pet’s treatment costs.
When using pet insurance, payment is due when services are rendered, and your insurance company will reimburse you if applicable.
If you're looking for a pet insurance provider, we suggest checking out Trupanion.
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card designed to help you pay for your pet’s health and wellness over time instead of having to pay for everything all at once.
Your CareCredit card can be used for a variety of veterinarian procedures, including:
- Spay and neutering
- Dental cleaning
- Parasite control and prevention
- Surgical procedures
- And more
Learn more at CareCredit.com.
“I moved all my cats to Towne Animal Clinic. The entire staff is very kind and compassionate. Dr. Rice is a wonderful vet! The staff at Towne Animal Clinic are great as well. Everyone takes excellent care of my cats. Thank you!”