New Client Information
Thank you for considering Towne Animal Clinic. We strive to provide personalized compassionate veterinary care that fosters the bond between you and your pet.
To prepare for your first visit:
- Call us at 703-777-6350 to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online.
- Gather your pet’s medical records to bring to the appointment. If possible, have any former veterinarians fax your pet’s records to 703-777-1808 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If this is a puppy or kitten visit, or if your pet is due, please bring a stool sample so that we can check for parasites.
- Fill out the new client and new patient forms online or print and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Print out or mention our “New Client Coupon“ – Click here to download.
- For the safety of your pet, please bring him/her into the clinic on a leash or in a carrier. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If your pet is coming in for a health certificate, please review these guidelines.
- We accept Cash, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and CareCredit.
- You may want to consider our Rewards Program as well.
- If time and circumstances permit, we would be happy to give you a tour of the clinic during your visit.
We look forward to seeing you!