Please keep in mind, most health certificates will require two appointments with us.
For the first appointment, we will need the following:
- Completed information form.
- Medical history including Rabies Certificates, Microchip number, and any required test results if a new client.
- All forms required by the destination and layover countries. These may be found at the USDA Pet Travel Website but should be confirmed through the Destination Country Embassy, Department of Agriculture, or equivalent.
- All forms required by the airlines
For the Final Exam, if USDA Endorsement is required, also bring:
- FedEx overnight envelope addressed to:
USDA-APHIS-National Import Export Services
500 New Karner Rd, 2nd Floor
Albany, NY 12205
- Self-address FedEx return envelope. Check or money order for endorsement. Please call (518) 218-7540 for clarification if needed.